Monday, April 12, 2021

SORROWSTORM

SORROWSTORM

BAND NAME: SorrowStorm
GENRE: Unblack Metal
STATUS: Active
LOCATION: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Lineup:
Felipe Diez - Everything

Links:


Discography:


Caverns Of Grief (album, October 3, 2002, Dysmorphic Records) (CD, Cassette)

1. Breed The Tyrants 5:25
Men who's predecessors taught them lies
Savage minds of terror bring demise
Following the pagan ways of life
Birth of the enemy: the tyrants

Ever since the fall, evil beings have walked the earth
Godless men with evil plans, terrorizing the innocent

Raging floods destroyed the world
Nations perished under God's wrath
Sodom encountered its demise
And still, evil men did not die out
Rejecting wisdom of the oldest days
Embracing what is heathen: the tyrants!

Uncharted lands beyond me, and climates of the past
Differing in contents, where God's creation lasts
Everywhere in cities and towns beneath the sky
Evil men are living and worshiping their lies
Stirring, oppression, destruction of our homes
Breeding those who engage in war with fathers of their own
Ascending to power to torment those below
These evil men obey their flesh

In this age of increased awareness, evil lurks in the mightiest of places
Corrupted minds control our towns and rulers lose their minds
Breed the malice in their souls, unwelcome by the wise

"All of us, in some way, possess the evil locked up in our nature.
Keep the wisdom, reject the lies of the tyrants."

Ever since the fall, evil beings have walked the earth
Godless men with evil deeds, terrorizing the innocent

2. Nocturnal Apparition 3:31
Silent night, unholy night
Silent night, unholy night

Skies of night, relentless, unforgiving
Angry winds proceed amongst the living
Here comes the storm, the cosmos bring a fear
The curses brought to life, experience means nothing

Only faith can save you from this day
The night produces a spectre so evil
Come to me all who are heavy-burdened and I shall give you rest
I shall give you rest and protect you this night, and every night, forever
Spirits of fallen nature now arise to take what is there
Inspiring hatred within our souls, they destroy what is ours
Flesh and bones are not our enemies, but unseen forces of evil
Possessing beings which lack the power to end this cheap rebellion
And one day they will see the light, but not the light of Heaven
The light of Hell and suffering, of endless torture

Silent night, unholy night

Skies of night, relentless, unforgiving
Angry winds proceed amongst the living
Here comes the storm, the cosmos bring a fear
The curses brought to life, experience means nothing

3. Enslaver Of Hateful Souls 6:57
Behold, the sowers of discord
As the night rages on, the angry spirits are unleashed
And every one of us has suffered for our deeds of malice
For they will devour and tear our souls apart

In a time when there was war
Where was the light in the night skies above?
Where were the stars that shone upon us when these events occurred?
They appeared from all sides of the earth
Oh, the torture!

So many lies we obeyed
Losing our lives was the price that we paid
Lacking the mindset of victory, they tormented us to the death
And broken, we fell from our grace
We fell!

God and man were separated
For the sins of mankind
Demons spawned from angels' venom
Torturing our own weak minds

Reject the mask of evil
Reject the mask of hate
Enslaver of hateful souls have taken our souls away

The endless wrath of man will overthrow
The pride of evil rulers will not sow
And when all the lies from below
From the depths of Hell

Taking my life--placing it in God's hands?
Taking my life away--God making from my mind astray

"Enslaver of men, I despise your presence.
Years upon years upon years, you oppress us like an army with no mercy.
Never ceasing to seize our cities, you take advantage of their hate, their blindness which you have created.
Because of pride you believe your own empty lies.
Strike me, but my death will not come yet.
My death will not be now.
Not quite yet."

4. The Arduous Warpath 5:50
The frame of mind of the wicked is filled with evil intentions
Some are subtle and hide their acts with peaceful words
Yet others hate with fury and bring the sword on the innocent
The spear of pain, the sword of hatred, the axe of tyranny and despair
The enemy will not rest, destruction becomes intense, where is our escape?
Filling the cities with hatred

He who possesses ears, let him hear
The one who sent me sees our grief; destroyer of those who oppose
You see, the victory belongs to us
Spiritual ecstasy overcomes
We face the armies of despair
Annihilate the hordes of Hell

Raise the banners of the cross
And the weapons of war
We will fight to the death
Until our war is won
The wisdom behind us is eternal
The ways of the wicked will perish
Indescribable anger is seen throughout their lives
How can they triumph if God is on our side
Time to die, clash of warfare, many are slaughtered
Of two opposing sides

With armies of angels at my side
I conquer the earth with the sword
The wretched men shall suffer, the fools shall fall
The unholy judged by the one who saves souls
The arduous warpath; the arduous warpath!

5. Caverns Of Grief 5:31
The walls of dejection, of ancient affliction, do not have an end or escape
The darkness blinds my eyes with a sorrow
Crying blood for ages
Crying blood for ages
Pain beyond my pain
Hope is a chasm for those who died today
Existence is black and plagued with fear, the waiting begins
Oh, these caverns!

How did I enter into the darkness
What possessed me to come this way
Traveling through this cave of infinite grief
No one is here for me except myself
Remember insignificant lies

Total annihilation of light for my eyes
Depression takes its toll
Crying blood for ages in this infinite cave
No consolation!

Immerse in them
They are the fallen one himself
Test the spirits of doom

And now we're here, forsaken by our desires, in a world which can reject us, can lure us, can destroy us
Take your sword, die with me
I can't live beside me anymore
Changing within
Salvation, I grasp you
I won't reject you anymore

These walls of dejection, of ancient affliction do not have an end or escape
The darkness blinds my eyes with a sorrow
Crying blood for ages

6. Silent Plagues 4:41
With the promise of endless light I can rejoice
And salvation for me is certain
But in my flesh I bleed sin, it rots and creates the plagues
The plagues that bind my soul in chains

Drying bones are turning into dust
In the fields of my disgrace they age
Amidst the dying lie the unfortunate bodies without souls or reason to exist
Decomposing flesh is a treat for birds of prey
This place has been forsaken, for time and time again

Desert winds unto what God created
Then it turns back into dust to feed the helpless land
My body falls upon the sand gasping for water and air
Hoping I won't receive a piece of love from anything

Plagues within me are staining my soul
My battle, it was lost
But inside I'm victorious

Sin within controls my life and brings a sorrow much deeper than I can conceive

7. Ensemble Of Perdition 5:22
Ensemble of pagan souls, I hear your voices, but God does not hear a thing
Consider me benevolent for entering your realms
You called me an oppressor, yet your insults did not ever cease
Now I am above you, serving the master you rejected

Prophecy states that I would give life where everything was dead
Where darkness once was, a light would shine
Where hope was lost, the waters of life will dwell

Why did you not listen when told of an escape
Your end was near
(You couldn't wait)
You showed me hate
(Forgiven)
Now you're here

Lost souls sin from the depths of their heart
Why did we forsake the message of the only God
Chorus of perdition and destruction in this lake
The fire burning endlessly, how awful it is to wait
Ensemble of perdition and despair
Why did you forsake the message whispered everywhere
Chorus of damnation and rejection in this place
The waters nonexistent, this dimension of disgrace

And the ensemble cries on!

8. Chanting The Last Passages 6:34
Frozen to death in the dead of winter, showered with blood and sores
Entangled in vines and needle-like thorns
Entering a world which is not of my own
Passages of darkness are met by a doorway
The light is shining from the inside
And in my hand is a frozen key, I open the lock of this terrible dream

Chanting the last passages before me!

Love is locked in impermeable rooms, denying my entry
Prisoner of sin, false-witness, and fear
And then the tragic misfortunes return to me
You liar, destroyer, despise you, Lucifer, until your death

Waking up, the pain is gone, yet I still cry
Frozen tears, the sky is black, the night I fear
Reality seems like a blow to the head with a mace
And even in dreams, the pain that I feel has a wretched face
Lonely life, the nightmare ends, yet I still cry
Endlessly, is this another fantasy?

Cross on my wall, why do you stare at me?
What have you done for me to spit on my savior?
You were rejected just like me
What do I do to be saved
Saved from this frozen death?

Follow me home
I'll make you fishers of men
Sell your possessions and walk with me
Other gods are sitting beside me
Hammering idols is now your mission
Lord, I besiege you, for now I am yours

Spirit of God, direct my paths, and make me complete

Waking up, the pain is gone, yet I still cry
Frozen tears, the sky is black, the night I fear
Reality seems like a blow to the head with a mace
And even in dreams, the pain that I feel has a wretched face
Lonely life, the nightmare ends, yet I still cry
Endlessly, is this another fantasy?

Will I ever find peace?
Will I ever find peace again?
Satan, I despise you




Funeral Oath (EP, April 8, 2003, Dysmorphic Records) (CD)

1. Cursed Fires Of Gehenna 6:07
Riding through a trail of suffering
Fog blinds any sight beyond me
A demon from a distant past will soon arrive

Your demise is soon to come
My return will strengthen us
Ever since birth you ruled over me
Forcing the eyes sown shut, now I see
Cursed
You are truly cursed
Cursed
Wretched, vile, cursed

Loneliness, it claimed me first
Dwelling in this world of hurt
Ever since birth you ruled over me
Forcing my mind to rot, now I see
Cursed
You are truly cursed
Cursed
Wasted, dying, cursed

During battle I was tested by fire
And refined by the winds of torture
Tonight we strike against the shadows
Against the ones who appear in the night

Run and hide
Run and hide

Upon the mountains they stood
A seething fury possessing their insides
Tonight we prove the throne belongs to us
We are to witness the end of your reign

Plagues before and plagues today
Sickened bodies in dismay
From the warning signs of sin
They will choose to turn away
As they cower, run, and hide
From this curse that breeds inside
It will tear them into shreds
Unclean spirits
Unclean spirits
Unclean spirits

Your demise is soon to come
My return has brought you fear
Ever since birth you ruled over me
Forcing the eyes sown shut, now I see
Cursed
You are truly cursed
Cursed
Satan you are cursed
Cursed fires!

Riding through a trail of suffering
Fog blinds any sight beyond me
A demon from a distant past will soon arrive to take you

Cursed fires...burn the refuse

2. Occult Moon 5:59
Crushing angst to find a better way
To live a life without pain
The portal opens, and the gate cannot be shut

The room is filled with shadows
And skin begins to burn
How do you stop this power of the occult?
Devices of the age when Christians were disgraced
The blasphemy must end
It must end

Human beings admired the mystical
Since fallen man was born
Creating voids not filled with God
Creatures of the darkness roamed about
Inspiring our idolatry
Civilization under the soulless moon

The stars guide our lives
Cursed cards, crystal spheres
Reading palms, spewing savage lies
Satan lives to rule his realms

The blindness of our godless eyes
Instilling greed and fueling pride
Millions killed for simple earth
Kings betrayed and widows stoned to death

The room is filled with shadows
And skin begins to burn
How do you stop this power of the occult?

Did you know that the one you adore
Is hateful and wretched beyond your control
I rebuke the power that binds in the name of Christ

The moon awaits the spells and chants, all etched in stone
Your veins crave the presence of the unholy one
You are deceived, you are deceived
The Christ is your only hope
You are deceived, you are deceived
The Christ is your only hope

The pain, let it end
Binding spells will lead your being astray
The hurt swept away
You reject the lies
Searching for souls to tempt
Satan lives to rule his realms
Satan lives to rule his realms
Satan lives to rule his realms

3. Funeral Oath And Resurrection 6:06
The absence of light which has never been
The premise of suffering grows with a fear
So boldly set towards destruction, I crave more experience

Now I can see the great caverns
Twisting mazes of deception
Walking through the path
Gathering the dead
Heading towards the storm
You'll feel the poison of betrayal

Now I can hear the great liars
Prophets of falsehood and deceit
Claiming Christ to be just another man, Trinity denied
They can't see the noose
They will suffocate

Bestial diseases will kill, even those who try to find a cure
Entering the realms of demonic curse
Why do you insist on this vile path of extinction?

Ancient disasters are rising again to cause despair
And nurture a hatred that was only heard from stories of old
Gomorrah's rebirth in these new times
Where confusion is seen in the form of crimes

Guided by a spirit of demise, and figures in the caves of dawn
Misguided you arise, with thorns of malice for mankind
Believer! Do not take the steps to death
Hold fast to your reward
Resist the calling of this world
I declare an oath
Everlasting promise
To brutally serve the Master, even as I lay dying

Descending through the forest of emptiness
Riding against an army of millions
Filling the ranks were those who opposed
Clashing of swords and shields
Sacrifice lives against demonic forces, riding against us
Descending through the caverns of emptiness
Fighting against an army of millions

Bestial diseases will kill, even those who try to find a cure
Entering the realms of demonic curse
Why do you insist on this vile path of extinction?

Ancient disasters are rising again to cause despair
And nurture a hatred that was only heard from stories of old
Remember the day where evil submitted to God

Funeral oath!
Funeral oath!
Funeral resurrection!
Funeral oath!




Collected Works / Trabajos 2001-2003

Collected Works, 2004, Dysmorphic Records (CD) (USA)
Trabajos 2001-2003, 2004, Independent / Bombworks Records (CD) (Latin America)

Features a bonus track from Nocturnal Faith (track 12), to promote their then-upcoming EP.

1. Cursed Fires Of Gehenna 6:07
2. Occult Moon 5:59
3. Funeral Oath And Resurrection 6:06
4. Breed The Tyrants 5:25
5. Nocturnal Apparition 3:31
6. Enslaver Of Hateful Souls 6:57
7. The Arduous Warpath 5:50
8. Caverns Of Grief 5:41
9. Silent Plagues 4:41
10. Ensemble Of Perdition 5:22
11. Chanting The Last Passages 6:34

NOCTURNAL FAITH BONUS TRACK
12. Blackness Reality 5:22




Onward (album)

2008, Sullen Records (CD)
July 23, 2021, Vision Of God Records (2 CD, Digital)

This release contains many remastered and re-recorded versions of songs that were on the previous two releases.  It also includes four brand new tracks.  Phil considers it to be one whole album and not a compilation because of the major difference in the sound of the songs.
The Vision Of God release has the “original remastered” versions of the tracks (from the original pressing of "Onward") on disc 1 and the “2021 version remastered” (from the compilation "Collected Works") on disc 2.  On Bandcamp, all the tracks are in one long list.

SULLEN TRACKLIST
1. Road To Redemption 1:01
2. Towers Of Ancient Wisdom 5:31
Behold, the cross.
Behold, the cross!
Night of ancient space, possession of the active mind.
Withstanding the tests of time, the sacred scrolls have opened their eyes.
Infinite ways we live by and defend.
New theories have caused a trend, morphing into controversy.
Centuries of conflict failed to destroy the ascending structures.
Look beyond the past.
Where do you stand today?
The future is a cloud awaiting.
The Gates of Hades recede like lower tides of drying lakes.
The heavens open releasing endless light, consuming and spitting out the unclean sites, eliminating the days of those who live for themselves.
Look beyond the past.
Where do you stand today?
Join us in our cause.
Awaken!
Decrees from kings have now expired, kingdoms in ruin dethroned by new worlds yet uncovered, new lands yet unseen.
I watch from ancient towers, a book of knowledge foretold.
The beginning and the end is truth, the wisdom I hold.
To suffer persecution of the spirit and the body, to wake up and reject the error that was given to us, the inheritance of the fallen rebellion.
Strength and solace for us who suffer.
Your demons rest in pain.
Open your mind and realize that the errors in us have been nailed to a cross.

3. Onward 4:44
Moving forward through the barren underworld obscure.
Losing strength, our sickened bodies fail to react to pain.
Spirits of filth, demons of hate, are crushed in His holy name.
Impious beasts of the celestial dimension are extinguished.
A blaze spreads across the grounds consuming the lands.
Those fires of judgement.
Onward to the eastern waters.
Forever we will yield to nothing.
Onward to the southern skies without fear.
Onward to the northern mountains to conquer what belongs to us.
Onward to the caves of solitude, the western front.
Barren wombs will spawn a narrow way of life.
Once misguided now we obey another light for we are free to choose our paths, to turn nor not to our Creator.
Onward to the eastern waters.
Forever we will yield to nothing.
Onward to the southern skies without fear.
Onward to the northern mountains to conquer what belongs to us.
Onward to the caves of victory.
Satan, you are my enemy.
Spill the blood.
Crave the blood.
It is time to destroy the withered trees of bondage, eliminating seeds of endless discord and sin.
Blasphemy is covered by eternal blood, demise of the anti-Christ.
The Holy Spirit dwells inside my inner thoughts.
Father God, we lay our burdens at the Altar where your name is written in sacrificial stone.
Your name is etched in abstract perfection.
Pressing forward, I will follow You onward through our endless fate in this weak, invincible state.
Your name is written in creation.
Your name is etched in abstract perfection.

4. Cursed Fires Of Gehenna 6:07
5. Occult Moon 6:35
6. Funeral Oath And Resurrection 6:10
7. Breed The Tyrants 6:27
8. Enslaver Of Hateful Souls 5:56
9. Nocturnal Apparition 4:43
10. Caverns Of Grief 4:19
11. Blessed Are The Martyrs 3:35
12. Silent Plagues 4:42
13. The Arduous Warpath 6:45
14. Ensemble Of Perdition 4:46
15. Chanting The Last Passages 5:14

VISION OF GOD TRACKLIST, DISC 1
1. Towers Of Ancient Wisdom (Original Remastered) 5:34
2. Onward (Original Remastered) 4:41
3. Cursed Fires Of Gehenna (Original Remastered) 6:08
4. Occult Moon (Original Remastered) 6:10
5. Funeral Oath And Resurrection (Original Remastered) 6:12
6. Breed The Tyrants (Original Remastered) 5:21
7. Nocturnal Apparition (Original Remastered) 3:33
8. Enslaver Of Hateful Souls (Original Remastered) 5:57
9. The Arduous Warpath (Original Remastered) 6:47
10. Silent Plagues (Original Remastered) 4:44
11. Caverns Of Grief (Original Remastered) 4:20
12. Ensemble Of Perdition (Original Remastered) 4:48
13. Chanting The Last Passages (Original Remastered) 5:16

VISION OF GOD TRACKLIST, DISC 2
1. Towers Of Ancient Wisdom (2021 Version Remastered) 5:34
2. Onward (2021 Version Remastered) 4:42
3. Cursed Fires Of Gehenna (2021 Version Remastered) 6:08
4. Occult Moon (2021 Version Remastered) 5:43
5. Funeral Oath And Resurrection (2021 Version Remastered) 6:09
6. Breed The Tyrants (2021 Version Remastered) 5:26
7. Nocturnal Apparition (2021 Version Remastered) 3:35
8. Enslaver Of Hateful Souls (2021 Version Remastered) 5:29
9. The Arduous Warpath (2021 Version Remastered) 5:51
10. Silent Plagues (2021 Version Remastered) 4:45
11. Caverns Of Grief (2021 Version Remastered) 5:26
12. Ensemble Of Perdition (2021 Version Remastered) 5:23
13. Chanting The Last Passages (2021 Version Remastered) 6:34




Epoch Of Exile (EP, March 26, 2021, Vision Of God Records) (CD, Digital)

1. Epoch Of Exile 7:00
For three transgressions of Damascus, and for four
I will cause terror with fire on the house of Hazael
For many sins and even more, my fury will not relent
Which shall devour and consume its ancient palaces
I will not turn away my anger or my punishment
Because of Edom, he pursued his brother with the sword
Yet I will send the flames in the walls of Rabbah
The king and princes shall go into captivity

Judah will be taken to a land of sadness
A place of recovery, a renewal of covenant promise
Wickedness has a price, a consequence
And sin betrays yet again

Behold, the days are coming says the Lord
When I will bring the captives back
The Lord of Hosts will raise a prophet from your midst
Who will despise the shame of the dreaded cross
Was buried, later risen from the dead
Ascended in eternal glory
Yet my nation has devolved foolishly
And it has turned into a byword of scorn

You will become an object of horror
And you will sow, yet harvest so small
How long, O Lord, will your wrath burn like fire?
Repent of your works and return to Me

Redemption is here to stay
We will hear you from afar
I will exalt you aloud
The exile will pass away

2. Beneath The Dreadful Sky 6:47
Where were you when I designed the earth and all worlds thereon?
And who laid down the cornerstone below the clouds of dawn?
Did I not enclose the sea?
I commanded the morning star
Have you discerned the gates of death?
Have you an arm like God?
Disperse the rage from within and anger burning inside
As you tread the wicked man in dust and soil they'll hide
The behemoth, he is the first of the ways of God
Only the Lord can bring him near
Yes, near His holy sword
And deal with the mystery of Leviathan's monstrosity
Will he sign a vassal's pact, a covenant of peace with you?

Who has obscured my counsel, speaking without knowledge?
For I shall question you and let your answer follow
Have you instructed days or prescribed the nights?
Who has directed the air you breathe?
Was it you, O man?
Or have you searched for depths or dwellings of the light?
Who has begotten the drops of dew for whose womb comes ice?
Who births the frost of heaven, or who hardens the oceans deep?
Can you set their dominion or number clouds by wisdom?

Will I trust in Him to guide my way?
I know my Savior lives
I will not speak
Now ends a tale of moroseness, hurt
Of disheveled dreams and faded love
For my grief remains beside my life
Restore the life you took from me

3. Maze Of Endless Night 7:35
Where are you, oh despair?
You've escaped from the common grave
And suspended above ground, you rain hopelessness
I have no rest from the emptiness caused by loss and resentment
Where are you, enslaver of minds?
Why must you live in me?

Maker of images fashions the idols
Working the coals and engraving the stone
Forming creation like deities designing
Kneeling before them and rendering devotion

Trapped in a maze
Confined inside
Hope cast aside
Times of dismay

Fashioning carvings to satiate hunger
Slavishly serving the mute artifact
Tiring labor, exhausting and draining
Patterns the structure that must be demolished

Trapped in a maze
Confined inside
Trust cast aside
Exhausted
Trapped in a maze
Confined inside
Hope cast aside
Bewildered

Answer my question this day!

Blessed he who reads aloud sacred words of prophecy
Consecrated those who hear, treasure them, the time is near
Once we stare into the distance across the sea of death
If justified, we must reject the stain of sin we've shed
Once we press on through the path, the road that lies ahead
The strength of God will sanctify the Spirit led

Yet while I'm here, terror falls by my side
Anxious concerning those events of the past
Stricken by a grief so immense in extent
Displeasure resulted from bitter providence

The Lord dominates His creation, and obliterates all false worship
Take me out of this place
Agony follows anguish
Ominous day of Christ, final vengeance
Victory is sealed with salvation
I call out to the heavens wondering if you are there
He renews the earth
Restoration
No more suffering
Yes
Amen

4. Towers Of Ancient Wisdom (2021 Version) 5:33
5. Onward (2021 Version) 4:42




Triune Eminence (album, October 28, 2022, Vision Of God Records) (CD, Digital)

1. Slaughter Of The Kings 6:38
Lieges from the North have conquered all those opposed.
Leaders taken, dismantled armies, forsaken forces, forlorn destruction.
At the time Amrapehl was king of Shinar, royal lieges warred with Bera of Sodom.
All these gathered in the Valley of Siddim.
In those years they rebelled.
Amalekites strewn among the others like the Amorites, fallen by the sword.
The four kings seized the bounty of Sodom.
Lot was taken away.
Abram routed, dismantled lords, to gather the spoils.
Slaughter of the kings!

(Melchizedek) Priest of Heaven proclaimed to all this day:
"Blessed be the man called Abram by the Lord God the most High.
And praise be to God most High, who has delivered your enemies into your hand."

(Abram to Bera) "Give me the souls who have been captured.
They are mine.
As for you, take the spoils of the dead for yourself.
With raised hand I have sworn an oath to God!
I have sworn to my Creator that no ill freight I'd accept - not a thread, or strap, or sandal.
I will not take plunder to again obtain."

After this, the Lord said, "Abram, now do not be afraid."
"I am your shield, your shade, protector, and your great compensation to the end.
I am your shelter, a safeguarded shield, a preserver of those I have chosen, here to stay.
I am illustrious, Creator of angels, an Eminent Lord of the seasons.
I redeemed."

In the battle of the Vale of Siddim, during the War of Nine Kings, the southern chiefs liquidated by the North and cast into the pits.
The Dead Sea swallowed hordes from Sodom and its neighbor Gomorrah.
Whose existence was ultimately engulfed by a rain of fire and stone.

(Abram): "Bera, King of Sodom, the wretched spoils I must reject.
Lest you state, 'Abram I've enriched', and glory in your fame."
(The Lord): "Do not relent or distress, I am your shield of holiness."
Abram believed Yahweh and was attributed, righteousness imputed.
He ascribes the just through justice.

Behold, Sacred Zion.
You are the one holy state from them all.
I rule from my Holy Throne.
I will perform all my providence I've foreknown.
And into the light, inside the mighty essence of life, My Scepter of victory will guide all the heavens above the earth.

Abram routed, dismantled lords, to gather the spoils, Slaughter!

2. Triune Eminence 7:34
Hallowed are the ways of Him who fashioned all domains.
Godhead; the ancient of days, majestic are His names.
Sovereign designer in the beginning.
Tailored existence, forger of grand renown.
Moon by white stars, darkness with night.
Brilliance for day, let there be light.

Thus, God placed the firmament int the midst of water.
Bodies separated from each other; earth and land.
Author of nature in the beginning.
Sculptor of essence, guard of infinity.
Governing structure from all conception.
Radiance appears, let there be light!
Eminence Divine!

Awaken creation as all stare in silence.
Its splendor and nobleness will be kept within sight.
A stately inception of the world's foundation was made with fidelity and remained.
(Final Word is the Son).
Trinity, Arise!

Father above, transcendent.
Equal with Christ in essence.
Being of the Spirit, commensurate with the rest.
Diverse in purpose of function.

A way for salvation without stain of transgression.
Acclaimed for infinity; Heaven sent.
And His scepter invincible in command of His brightness.
Eternal ovation without end (Expiation).
Your days, they are limitless for delighting in rightness.
You've hated all wickedness, praise His name.

Trinity, the Creator of men, fashioned the worlds with authority.
Complementation of influence, actively effecting redemption.

Spirit whose wisdom forms enlightened ones.
Lion, Judean King, sustains with might.
Sovereign designer in the beginning.
Healer of millions, visible glory.
Moons blazing white, luminous sight.
Give us this day, let there be light.

3. Land Of Lament 8:19
Deserted lies the city once full of habitation.
All the roads to Zion mourning, for they lead nowhere.
Besieging enemy, God-exalted for His ends.
All dwellings swallowed up all who had betrayed.

You did announce the end, what was heading there, all those long fateful days.
And for all my sins and my great distress, I am feint from lamenting for this ill-fated ground.
Like a prince, He has slain all those pleasing to human eyes, and has made us like rivals, like the swine.

Yahweh has profaned, swallowed up the shores bemoaned, every horn of motherland.
He has done violence, ravished the place of assembly, rendering the leaders silent.
Taken from our place of rest, bowing our heads to the ground.
Where is grain and wine?

Consequence of fragmenting the covenant.
Land of Lament!

Why are you downcast, O' My soul?
Why the turmoil within me?
While they say "Where is your God?"
Place all your hope and trust in Him.

Yet I am the man who has suffered want by the hand of God, of His woeful indignation.
He has made my skin and flesh grow old, and has shattered portions of my now decrepit frame.
He has driven me away, causing me to stride into dubious shadows instead of light.
I dwell in darkness like those long dead.
The walls enclosing without my escape.
He has barred my way with masses of stone.
The Lord has broken my bones.

Why are you downcast, O' My soul?
Why the turmoil within me?
While they say "Where is your God?"
Place all your hope and trust in Him.
Vindicate me with salvation.
Rescue me from wickedness.
You delight in revelation unto all supremacy.

The Lord rejected His altar of holiness and has abandoned His sanctuary in haste.
He has made certain that Zion forsake its feasts.
It has debased and degraded its Sabbaths in the night.

My eyes, they fail from weeping, for winter is here.
With what shall I compare you?
Times of unrest?
I inquire so I may know to comfort you.
And I know the prophecies they gave you, misleading.
You are wise.

I dwell in darkness like those long dead.
My tears of ongoing sadness created a sense of unease.
And you must understand sin brought so much shame, our nation so immersed in desolation.
I dwell in darkness like those who have entered the grave in the end.
Trepidation in this land of lament.

4. Logos Ascending 8:12
At various times, in diverse ways, God spoke to the fathers, proclaimed aloud by the prophets concerning the Son.
In Me the just shall abide, My law within.
And all who sin shall die as I live.
To Me, the souls all belong, the young and old.
The weary and the strong, the right and wrong.
Upon the world descends a force so mighty in scope, reducing the land.
The men of earth deny the source and power thereof.
Who can withstand?
And those whose names are found in the scrolls of life will be redeemed from death and the grave.

Their resurrection stands as a final plan to verify the promises of long ago.
The sign appears to test the heart.
The guard of the gates will shiver with dread.
The blood of sin flows like a stream; a symbol of death proceeds from the mind.
In celestial realms, where the heavens stand, let the bodies shine and the moons emerge.
In the gleaming skies, may the orbs arise.

Why is pleasure hard to find?
How do I attain it?
Pursuing euphoria without rhyme or measure.
My prolonged dysphoria seems so near and endless.
Feeling anhedonia; infelicity.
I have called forevermore to My God who has left the dagger by my withered side.
How will I live justly with a mental storm?
Cyclothymia!
Many years and wasted time, all experimental.
Seeking satisfaction gave guilt and isolation.
Tell me why I had to try ending all existence.
Rising from a final dream, in Him I believe.
I resent the troubles that refine.
No repose; tranquility, rest denied.
They respond: "In Christ alone I must hide."
Yet I lack the wherewithal.

Heaven's mercy, I must receive it, for justice now is near.
To give your life is a grace itself in salvation.
Lord descending in Christ ascending to break the power of fear.
And draw His people foreknown from ages eternal.
Will the Lord receive all?
Will He save the witnesses?
This ascension is filled with light.
Will He guide the sinful ones?
Heart of flesh, regeneration, sanctified apart from the world.

Heaven's mercy, I must receive it, for justice now is near.
To give your life is a grace itself in salvation.
Lord descending in Christ ascending to break the power of fear.
And draw His people foreknown from ages eternal.
At various times, in diverse ways, God spoke to the fathers, proclaimed aloud by the prophets concerning the Son.

Sit and wait; worried; serene.
Paradox is dismay minus faith.
Dawn arrives suddenly - dysthymia!
Rid me of obsession.
Give me silence and a lesson in tranquility for direction to a place (find a way to escape).
Alpha and Omega, loving kindness and compassion to many millions of ungodly turning saints (for I long to obey).
I am he who was rescued by Almighty One who predestined the entire plan of salvation, and the Way.

5. Why Will You Die, O' Israel? 7:56
Son of man, arise as My servant.
I've established your future.
In the past, I freed you from Egypt, from the land of slaves.
Hardened hearts, reprobate and cold.
In their souls, pleasure was not taken.
Signs and Miracles witness so their faith would grow, trusting.
Yet they tested Me; faithless, in the arid wasteland.

They inherited promised homelands and established a dynasty.
Only to divide between them the reward they'd obtained.
Do not fear, though they killed the seers.
Even so, Israel will hate you.
So, I swore in rage, fury.
They will not see rest, final.
If you hear his voice, take heed lest you this day perish.
And behold, a black scroll containing lamentation and woe.
Fear the words of Yahweh Eternal that you shall declare without dread.

Now it came to pass, the words of the Lord declared.
I proclaimed to the elders; their faces enraged.
I form the light of living and create the darkness.
And make the twisted lands aright (rulers descending).
I cause all lasting peace and bring calamity.
I am the Lord of Israel (kingdoms will follow).

Son of man, declare to your city: "When I bring forth the sword, and they call a watchman to guide them, but his warning they would scorn.
Then their blood shall be on their forehead for the truth they ignored.
For your kin have done all transgression and may live no more."
I have called you by name to the great table of life.
Rain down heavens from above, not in vain nor disgrace.

Who is God?
What is Thy Name?
Why am I here?
Abandonment?
Why? Why?
I have shaped you with pain; sanctified, molded within.
There is none ever beside My infinity.

All flesh will witness power; the rising of the sun.
Woe to the one who strives in vain (fashioned dimensions).
I form the light of living and create the darkness,
And make the twisted lands aright (designed in all wisdom).
I cause all lasting peace and bring calamity.
Why will you die, O' Israel?
Why will you perish?

6. To The Unknown God 6:58
I enter this sizeable city, a bastion of investigation.
A dwelling place given to knowledge of every viable description.
This place, for the sages of earth, is filled with a pantheon of gods.
My spirit, provoked by these idols, so many in number.
From one blood, He fashioned the human race to dwell on this earth.
Determined their times and places, His Name they could find.
Ordained the appointed arrangement, the Lord would return.
In judgement upon the unfaithful, was raised from the dead.

Where is the wise?
Where is the scribe, the man of debate?
Wisdom of fools, perception is skewed, oh scholar of the world.
Those who had heard scorned and derided.
Others received.

I deliver a reason so they might heed my words.
This God lives without need of aid, requires no service.
He created the universe, upholds it with power.
He commands all humanity to turn from its ways.

Your existence is endless, unbound, transcending time.
Guide me into the gallows, raise me out as a sign,
Of extensive affection toward unmerited man,
And a life unrequested granted by Your hand.

Is this man a proclaimer of strange divinity?
Is the godhead so distant?
Was Christ just a man?

So we evenly gave attention with insight in a place of despair.
Feeling means a grave misconception, for I know a foundation arose from the ground.
How could I say I adore Him when sin abounds?
And a needed change of direction seems like a story so tired.
How would I face my reflection before your eyes?
With a bare recollection and sight.

Estranging, lost and torn apart, with faithless intent.
From land once noted now barren, a fate disesteemed.
A fate of opprobrium, of factual occurrence.
A veridical imprint, declaration of God.

7. Man Of Woes 5:39
Creator of the skies; when darkness fell upon the earth, you were the light.
How distressing was the night that followed your atoning death into the chasmic grave.
Next day, He rose alive, and appeared to those who'd followed Him throughout His time on earth.
Resurrection unto life; He tasted death for everyone reserved for Him to save.
His name surpasses time; the elected saints will praise him forevermore.
And death was swallowed whole, and cast aside.
In victory He will return to redeem and judge the world.
Until that day, we ought to live consistent with all revelation.
A vast and great treasure of life to guide our way through darkness and turmoil.
All those who have dwelled in creation will see His favor or face retribution.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SPIRITUAL STRENGTH

BAND NAME: Spiritual Strength GENRE: Unblack Metal STATUS: Active LOCATION: Norway (Holkeheim) / USA (Cole) Lineup: Holkeheim - All Instrume...